  From: KC5TJA <kc5tja@topaz.axisinternet.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 10:44:32 -0700 (PDT)

Re: windowing for GGI

On 30 Jul 1998, Jeff wrote:

> when trying to compile GGV I had problems with ggi_visual_t not being
> around, a bunch of keyboard definitions different, etc, it turns out
> that I have a libggi snapshot from july 29th, (stable) which is NOT
> really close to what is in CVS, and the developer of GGV is compiling
> using the CVS source tree as their latest library.

AH HA!  That would likely do it.  Thanks for the tip.  When I get home
from work todayt, I'll update my GGI installation, and see if I can
compile it then.

      KC5TJA/6     |                  -| TEAM DOLPHIN |-
        DM13       |                  Samuel A. Falvo II
    QRP-L #1447    |          http://www.dolphin.openprojects.net