  From: teunis <teunis@computersupportcentre.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 18:19:20 -0700 (MST)

Re: kgicon, etc

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998, Emmanuel Marty wrote:

> For my part I'm not working on kgicon as much as I should, because my scsi
> board isn't driven properly anymore, since 2.1.104. It just loops on a bus
> reset, and that's somewhat annoying since my main development system is
> all-scsi. Alan pointed me to hopefully working drivers, I'll check them out.
>
> This said, I'd love to hear from Stefan Mars, Jim Ursetto, Teunis Peters,
> Matthias Grimrath .. :) Now that KGI drivers have high odds to fold into
> the kernel, that'd be a good time to work on them uh ;)

Still alive, just resurrected both hd (replaced with two smaller ones
*sigh*) and email (the server fubared).  Now if I can get more than 15-20
minutes in a day for programming I'll get going on S3 Accels again :)

Incidentally - a question prolly everyone has (who's missed what's going
on) is : Does -anything- work right now?  (and what?)

I've been avoiding kernel upgrades, GGI upgrades, .... until I find out!
(last I heard nothing works)

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis