  From: Emmanuel Marty <core@suntech.fr>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 09:03:11 +0000

Re: kgicon, etc

Steffen Seeger wrote:

> Thatīs fine with me. If īportingī means some namespace fixes, but doesnīt
> change the underlying driver architecture, itīs fine with me. Well done.

I had suggested that we used Dali drivers for kgicon (with Jon's namespace
fixes) so that we could wait for your KGI changes, and then merge them
in the kgicon-modified drivers, so that we only have one source tree
for both kgicon and your new "native" KGI spec. Looks like we reached
that goal, thanks to Jon :)

> You are absolutely right. But if you like, just īportī the driver to kgicon.

I'll port mine whenever I get down to either try the new fixed (?) aic7xxx drivers
for 2.1.x or build an IDE system..

Need help with KGI, Steffen ? (by the way, how come you don't have a CVS password :)

--
Emmanuel