  From: Rodolphe Ortalo <ortalo@laas.fr>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 22:46:40 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: kgicon, etc

On Mon, 27 Jul 1998, Emmanuel Marty wrote:
> Well, it is summer, so half of the core developers are away in v
> This said, I'd love to hear from Stefan Mars, Jim Ursetto, Teunis Peters,
> Matthias Grimrath .. :) Now that KGI drivers have high odds to fold into
> the kernel, that'd be a good time to work on them uh ;)

 Do you mean that we are now ALLOWED to port our dali drivers to
degas ?? I mean: I asked for that two or three times and was always
told to wait... So ? There is difference between kgicon (ie: kgi
on fbdev) and degas or... is there a graphics driver guide that I
did not see ?

Rodolphe, still wanting to have its 546x onscreen.