  From: Rodolphe Ortalo <ortalo@laas.fr>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 15:00:56 +0200

Re: What about the

... freezer ?

I think we need to elect a Batman and a Robin to prevent the
mad "Mac" Arena freezer from destroying our world.

Personnally, I don't mind about the license of my code. Hence, I
donate _now_ the CL-546x source code to Steffen Seeger. Just to
make a gift.
And, I also donate the libgwt source code to Andreas "Freezie" Beck.
Hehehe: it's not really my code, and it doesn't work... ;-)))

Well, seriously... Do what you want. I don't mind about the chosen
license as I don't know anything to these issues. Please, propose
a reasonable decision, personnally I will support it and get rid of
all this...

Rodolphe