  From: Jordan Mendelson <jordy@wserv.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 04:02:02 -0400

kgicon, etc

I was just playing around with GGI the tonight, wanting to see if I could
get kgicon to work.. unfortunatly it didn't want to work, and I had other
things to do.

Out of curiosity, development for GGI seems to be lagging compared to what
it was before CVS was taken offline and I was curious if kgicon is something
that is even being worked on anymore? Things were a lot more stable before
the CVS went down too.

Anyhow, does anyone have KGI working fully with no problems on their
machines right now?

Jordan

--
Jordan Mendelson     : http://jordy.wserv.com