  From: MenTaLguY <mentalg@geocities.com>
  Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 00:08:06 -0400 (EDT)

Re: libggi dependencies

On Fri, 17 Jul 1998, Jan Kneschke wrote:

> what about the automake/autoconf/...-package ?? the kde-project is using it
> all over the place on different archs and you i think you know the size of
> the kde-project.

Simple. auto* won't fly on *BSD.  autoconf requires GNU m4 to build
configure from the configure.in (not a problem for joe blow installing user,
who doesn't need to modify configure.in, but it is an issue for developers).
Most of the BSD folks I've talked to were quite upset about the possibility
of being required to install GNU tools just to do GGI development.

-=MenTaLguY=-