  From: Andrew Apted <ajapted@netspace.net.au>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 17:55:35 +1000

ggiCrossBlit Change

Hi all,

I've just committed to the devel repository the new ggiCrossBlit() for
LibGGI which no longer does any stretching.  Programs that are rendering
to a memory visual and then cross-blitting to the screen will need to be
changed, for example :

   ... render ...

   ggiCrossBlit(mem_vis, 0, 0, width, height, scrn_vis, 0, 0, width, height);

becomes :

   ... render ...

   ggiCrossBlit(mem_vis, 0, 0, width, height, scrn_vis, 0, 0);

Note that I didn't rename it to ggiSimpleCrossBlit() -- LibGGI2D is
using the name ggiStretchBlit() for a cross-blit with stretching, so
there is no conflict.

Cheers,
                                               \  /
  Andrew Apted   <andrew@ggi-project.org>       \/