  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 15:30:00 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: ggiCrossBlit

Hi !

> Well, I'll just wait and see if you can write a CrossBlit
> that's fast (== must at least use much less than one functioncall
> per pixel), and small enough to fit into libggi.

Fast is _NOT_ a concern. LibGGI is designed to allow _any_ application to
run on _any_ output device without much hassle.

At worst you should have to open a known virtual output-device and
Crossblit over to the unknown one.

If it is slow, so what - it still runs.

If the majority here wants to remove that "all runs on everything" behaviour
from LibGGI, then I'm out. I'm serious.

CU, ANdy

--
Andreas Beck              |  Email :  <Andreas.Beck@ggi-project.org>