  From: Dirk Lattermann <dlatt@t-online.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 23:12:00 +0200

PCI/non PCI card identification.

#undef GGI_LURK

Hello all,

since some discussion was about detection of PCI cards, I just wanted to
mention again: what about non PCI (e.g. VESA local bus) cards?
(Yes, those systems still exist and perform sufficiently!)

Can non PCI-cards be detected by the KGI-drivers?
When I issued this question in november, Steffen said it was feature
freeze for dali... (Ben Kosse suggested to have two separate compilation paths)

This is intended only as a reminder, perhaps it is already considered
or unnecessary for kgicon-kernels??

ade!
	Dirk.

#define GGI_LURK /* not enough time to actively participate on this, alas! */

--
Dirk Lattermann   | Information is not knowledge | Beauty is not love
dlatt@t-online.de | Knowledge is not wisdom      | Love is not music