  From: Frank W. Miller <fwmiller@cs.umd.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 12:21:18 -0400 (EDT)

Re: here we go...

Nevermind on the kgicon source question, I got the developer tree and
I'm working with that now.  I need to make some changes to the
.make_rules file, in particular, these definitions:

KERNELSRC=/usr/src/linux
TOPLEVEL=$(KERNELSRC)/drivers/video/kgi
KERNELINCLUDE=$(KERNELSRC)/include
INCLUDEDIR=$(KERNELINCLUDE)
HW_INCLUDE=$(TOPLEVEL)/include

Here is what my tree looks like:

~fwmiller/

+---ggi/
|   |
|   +--- degas/
|	|
|	+---CVS/
|	+---Makefile
|	+---README
|	+---README.INSTALL
|	+---README.configure
|	+---config/
|	+---configure
|	+---doc/
|	+---include/
|	+---kgi/
|	+---kgicon/
|	+---lib/
|	+---os/

+---roadrunner/

    +---COPYRIGHT
    +---Makefile
    +---README
    +---bin/
    +---bsd/
    +---doc/
    +---include/
    +---lib/
    +---libsrc/
    +---src/
    +---sys/

Ok, the roadrunner header files are in roadrunner/include.  How should
I change the definitions in .make_rules to make this work?  I want to keep
the ggi tree outside the Roadrunner tree for now.

Later,
FM

--
Frank W. Miller                           Department of Computer Science
fwmiller@cs.umd.edu                               University of Maryland