  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 17:45:16 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: Bugfixes for X-target (was: Re: display-mult: how?)

Hi !

> I think a clean solution is to allow targets to override ggiSetInfoFlags(),
> so it can change from and to SYNC mode reliably (and therefore signal
> handlers), which might solve the above problem.  Any chance of that
> happening?

Yes. This will very probably happen - together with the definition of
some more flags like "TARGET please backbuffer in case of switchaways".

This will also allow clean failure handling for setting certain options
and the options will be per visual, so you can have a SYNC X visual
as well as an ASYNC kgi visual at the same time.

CU,Andy

--
Andreas Beck              |  Email :  <Andreas.Beck@ggi-project.org>