  From: Jaromir Koutek <miri@punknet.cz>
  To  : GGI devel list <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 02:53:46 +0200

New RPM packages, bug in svgalib emulation Makefile

I created new versions of rpm packages from devel-980707 snapshot
(stable- is possible too, just need to change one line in .spec and
rebuild).
They are uploaded on ftp://ftp.ggi-project.org/pub/ggi/Incoming/ and on
ftp://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/pub/local/miri/ggi/rpms/ too.
Binaries (i386) are compiled for glibc 2.0.7 (RedHat 5.1) with egcs, -g
and -DDEBUG. Please test and report bugs.

Problem in degas/lib/svgalib/ makefiles:
if you type "make install", it can't find mkdirtree and install in vga
and gl subdirectories, because these commands are in (included)
../Makefile.cfg set as:
MKDIRTREE=../../config/scripts/mkdirtree
but should be
MKDIRTREE=../../../config/scripts/mkdirtree
I don't know how to repair it, Makefile.cfg is probably generated from
some template. I changed my install script in .spec for now.
--
Jaromir Koutek                            miri@punknet.cz