  From: Charles Briscoe-Smith <cpbs@debian.org>
  To  : kc5tja@topaz.axisinternet.com
  Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 16:22:14 +0100

Re: Degas

In article <Pine.LNX.3.96.980630091050.6890B-100000@topaz.axisinternet.com> you write:
>I'm using Debian Hamm 2.0 distribution.  All I want to do is compile
>libGGI on my computer -- I want nothing else.  For targets, I'm compiling
>X, Xlib, X DGA, multi, tile, and trueemu.

Unless you really want to build it yourself, I'd suggest you use the
Debian packages of libGGI.  Apart from anything else, they could do with
the testing.  They are currently sitting in the Incoming directory on
master.debian.org.  This isn't accessible to the public, but I've also
put a copy at: <URL:http://master.debian.org/~cpbs/ggi/>;.

These packages are a little out-of-date (built from a 980619 stable
snapshot IIRC), and are missing the xf86dga target, but I'll be building
some new packages as soon as I get around to fetching a more up-to-date
copy of the source; I should also be including the svgalib wrapper and
xf86dga and fbdev targets.

--
Charles Briscoe-Smith
White pages entry, with PGP key: <URL:http://alethea.ukc.ac.uk/wp?95cpb4>;