  From: Steve Cheng <elmert@ipoline.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 11:18:48 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Bugfixes for X-target (was: Re: display-mult: how?)

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998 becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de wrote:

> Hmm - it works for me, but I usually get a profile signal, if the resolution
> on a window is changed (showaccel shows this) and sometimes at keypresses or
> completely out of the blue.
>
> I suppose you use SIGPROF for the sync thread and there are times, where
> either no handler is installed properly or the requests come in too rapidly.

I think a clean solution is to allow targets to override ggiSetInfoFlags(),
so it can change from and to SYNC mode reliably (and therefore signal
handlers), which might solve the above problem.  Any chance of that
happening?

--
Steve Cheng

email: steve@ggi-project.org