  From: Frank W. Miller <fwmiller@cs.umd.edu>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 10:40:09 -0400 (EDT)

Re: here we go...

> 	http://gaia.ecs.csus.edu/~taylorj/kgicon.tar.gz and
>         http://gaia.ecs.csus.edu/~taylorj/kgicon-include.tar.gz

OK, got these 2.  I also cvs'd the latest degas distribution.  How
does kgicon fit into the degas tree, I dont see it there.

> 	We don't have any callbacks from KGI to the OS yet, and IIRC all
> acceleration ops are handled synchronously at present.

Ah, this is very good.  Since I'm thinking user stuff is generally not
real-time, its best to do it sync when the real-time workload is done.

> 	Download it and have a look.  It'll be in CVS in a couple of
> hours, so from now on you can get updates by anon CVS or the daily snapshots.

Is there another cvs co target, like `cvs co kgicon' or something?

Later,
FM

--
Frank W. Miller                           Department of Computer Science
fwmiller@cs.umd.edu                               University of Maryland