  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 16:04:06 +0200 (MET DST)

Argh ... finally moved the things to stable ...

Hi folks !

After struggling two more hours with CVS, the stable tree should be o.k. now.

It should be the same as the devel tagged "July_Release".

The Stable tree should now also carry this tag to allow to check out "stable
V1.0" version anytime, even if we fix things later.

So please TEST TEST TEST it once again, so we can hit the remaining bugs
on the head.

And you can start hacking what you want in /devel again ...

CU, Andy

--
Andreas Beck              |  Email :  <Andreas.Beck@ggi-project.org>