  From: KC5TJA <kc5tja@topaz.axisinternet.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 09:38:36 -0700 (PDT)

Re: libgwt - I haven't heard anything for a while.

> Okay: I will do this commit by Friday (10 July). [2] After, I will be on
> holiday until 20 July. If you want to do something useful: write a
> testing application!  (I will create a "demo" subdir, you just need to
> populate it.) Surely, such demo will not work instantly, but you will be
> forced to learn the API (and may provide some feedback), and it will be
> useful later on.  Then, you will have learnt enough to help directly on
> libgwt.

Is it possible to send a tarball of libgwt via e-mail?  I'd like to see
what's currently available...

      KC5TJA/6     |                  -| TEAM DOLPHIN |-
        DM13       |                  Samuel A. Falvo II
    QRP-L #1447    |          http://www.dolphin.openprojects.net