  From: Paul Sargent <Paul.Sargent@3Dlabs.com>
  To  : 'core@suntech.fr'" <core@suntech.fr>, "'ggi-develop@eskimo.com' <core@suntech.fr>
  Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 14:07:20 +0100

RE: Permedia II problems ...

To be honest they are all much the same. The P2 is so integrated
(internal RAMDAC and PLLs) that it doesn't really matter which board you
use. It certainly doesn't matter from a S/W point of view. (e.g. I use
3Dlabs drivers on every P2 board I've ever used)

Basically ELSA, Diamond (Fire GL 1000 Pro), and Creative (Graphics
Blaster Extreme) are the big names.

Paul