  From: Emmanuel Marty <core@suntech.fr>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 10:30:33 +0000

Re: Permedia II problems ...

Paul Sargent wrote:

> P.S. Feel free to e-mail me direct while we sort this out. Not much use
> in bothering the rest of the list. (Unless people want to hear about how
> to use a P2 card under Linux?)

I'm planning to put a Permedia2-based board in my main workstation
one of these days, so it quite interests me :) If it becomes a big thread
I suppose it should be moved to private mail though, yes.

I assume you can't really advocate a particular manufacturer, but what's
your best bet for running one painlessly under linux ?

--
Emmanuel