  From: Chris Meadors <cmeadors@acc7.ac.cc.md.us>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 21:25:42 -0400

Re: CVS Problems.

wlfshmn@ramses.ml.org wrote:

> Am I the only one not beeing able to access anoncvs, or did I miss some
> state change and are there any alteratives to get an up to date devel cvs
> tree?

I've been having trouble with it too for the last couple of days.  I'm just
being patient, as I'm sure right people already know there is something
wrong.  I don't know if there is another way to get a newer tree, the web
site takes snapshots from the anoncvs so it isn't in any better shape.

But no you didn't miss anything.

-Chris
--
Two penguins were walking on an iceberg.  The first penguin said to the
second, "you look like you are wearing a tuxedo".  The second penguin