  From: Marcus Sundberg <e94_msu@elixir.e.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 02:28:32 +0200

Re: Misc changes to devel-tree

> On Sat, 4 Jul 1998, Marcus Sundberg wrote:
>
> > lib/libggi/display/common/X-events.inc
> > lib/libggi/display/X/events.c
> > lib/libggi/display/Xlib/events.c:
> > Event handling for X is now in display/common/X-events.inc,
> > which is included from the X-targets.
>
> Forgot to say this yesterday, could you please separate the utility function
> translate_key() to a separate file?  That way XF86DGA can use it as well,
> (and later) VNC target, which uses X keysyms also.

The DGA target now uses common/X-events.inc too - it just took
a few ifdef's. I don't know how much X stuff the VNC target uses,
but if it's neccesary we can split up common/X-events.inc later.

> > lib/libggi/display/common/modelist.inc
> > lib/libggi/display/common/modelist.h:
> > Files to handle GGI_AUTO/mode-suggesting for targets that
> > has a list of supported modes. Currently used by the SVGAlib
> > target, but this should be used by all targets for which
> > it's apropriate, ie. dga, glide, directx (and kgi for
> > certain drivers)
>
> Okay, I shall look at that.

Too late ;-)
I've already fixed the DGA target to use the modelist feature.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |      E-Mail: e94_msu@e.kth.se