  From: Brian Julin <bri@forcade.calyx.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 15:31:33 -0400 (EDT)

Re: ggiGetc or ggiGetkey?

On Fri, 3 Jul 1998, Neal Tucker wrote:
> Ok, I keep hearing mention of SAK, but I have no idea what it means
> aside from that it stands for "Secure Attention Key".  (Before I
> got that far, I was starting to think it was a german colloquialism
> that didn't translate to english well :-).  Someone want to fill me
> in?

In addition to traditional SAK (which I have not found yet) there is
now also a "magic sysrq key" option in the kernel config.  I wish
I had had it while working on my first set of drivers:') -- it lets
you sync disks, remount filesystems readonly, reboot, dump stack
traces, etc.  See the Documentation directory in a newer devel kernel
for a description.

--
Brian S. Julin