  From: Brian Julin <bri@forcade.calyx.net>
  To  : Dan Hollis <goemon@sasami.anime.net>
  Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 15:06:15 -0400 (EDT)

Re: Multiheaded Linux

On Thu, 2 Jul 1998, Dan Hollis wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Jul 1998, Paananen Osmo wrote:
> > GGI is going to support multiheaded displays in the future with less pain,
> > isn't it?
>
> Wasn't someone supposed to make a compatibility matrix of cards that can
> multihead?

The point was to make a matrix of cards that are tested to correctly
multihead under GGI.

I received not one contribution of people with tested working multi-adaptor
configurations, apparently because the few people who had them at the time
were too busy to send them.

Since my WD drivers will have such support and will be tested in the
next release, I can add some myself, and start said matrix, but the rest
is up to the ambitions of driver coders/testers.

--
Brian S. Julin