  From: KC5TJA <kc5tja@topaz.axisinternet.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 08:48:17 -0700 (PDT)

Re: guess you knew about this

On Fri, 3 Jul 1998, Marcus Sundberg wrote:

> Emmanuel Marty wrote:
> >
> > Not very nice to post it though.. Cyrix have helped us a great length.
>
> What's the problem with that?
> If you don't want something to be public you shouldn't
> put it on your website...

I might also add that the website is currently under construction, by the
looks of it.  So it's going to change as time goes on.  I noticed a HUGE
number of broken links when I went to the site.

      KC5TJA/6     |                  -| TEAM DOLPHIN |-
        DM13       |                  Samuel A. Falvo II
    QRP-L #1447    |          http://www.dolphin.openprojects.net