  From: KC5TJA <kc5tja@topaz.axisinternet.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 22:47:35 -0700 (PDT)

X windows target

How do I get direct "frame buffer" access to an X target?  I have libggi
working now, with an X-windows target (BTW -- I *like* dots; simple, yet
effective.  Any objection to making it into a screen blanker for Dolphin
[when it gets to that stage]??).  However, I'd like to have direct access
to the frame buffer for an X target because there are some operations
which aren't supported in libggi that I'd like to do.  Granted, they're
kinda application specific... :-)

Also, is there any way, through plain libggi, to support mouse input too?
If not, then that's perfectly OK -- I can stick with keyboard I/O.  Mouse
would just make it more convenient to use.

Thanks for the information.

      KC5TJA/6     |                  -| TEAM DOLPHIN |-
        DM13       |                  Samuel A. Falvo II
    QRP-L #1447    |          http://www.dolphin.openprojects.net