  From: Joris Mak <npa@dds.nl>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 18:09:39 +0100 (MET)

vga support ... again

Ok...

I had a little chat on IRC with someone I know... (sorry smoke)
And he thinks I wanted to force someone to write 320x200 support..

It seems I started a discussion again with a simple question about 320x200..

If someone WANTS to write 320x200 support in matrox driver, i'm very
thankfull.. I've looked at the code, and I can't do it myself i think..

But I don't want to force someone to add 320x200 support.. no way..
Execuses if someone interpreted it like that.. I know how much work it is.