  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 00:26:12 +0100

Re: libggi beta 2?

David Waite wrote:

> I was wondering if there is a code freeze planned anytime soon, so that we
> can get a new (stable) beta put out of ggi. Mostly because I have a bit of
> code I need to check in (lots of changes to the IBM RGBxxx ramdac code.) but
> I don't have access to my machine right now (need a new video card and ram).
>
> If there is a stable release coming soon, I want to make sure a 'finalized'
> IBM RGB ramdac driver is in it.

A LibGGI beta2 is planned to be released soon (within a few weeks),
but that does not concern any ramdac drivers.
KGIcon wont be in a state to make releases of for many months, so
there's no need to rush with the ramdac driver.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se