  From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jonas_Borgstr=F6m?= <jonas_b@bitsmart.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 19:17:29 +0100

ggiSetOrigin with fbdev...

Hi All,

I have some problems getting ggiSetOrigin to work with the fbdev target.
What does the ff->fix.ywrapstep variable do?

GGI_fbdev_setorigin in fbcon/pan.c contains:

if ((ff->fix.ypanstep == 0) || (ff->fix.ywrapstep == 0)) {
	y = 0;
}

and ypanstep is set to 1 and ywrapstep is set to 0 in fbcon-kgi.c, so the
setorigin function will never work, is this correct or should the driver
change the values somehow?

Btw, I'm using yesterdays ggi, and the Matrox driver...

Thanks, Jonas

       Jonas Borgström <jonas_b@bitsmart.com>
        ZipCracker http://zipcracker.c5.org
       GGI-Project http://www.ggi-project.org