  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:53:07 +0000

Re: patch for compile problem in gii from the CVS

Moses DeJong wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am not sure if this has been fixed in the CVS already
> (I can not seem to connect to the CVS today and it
> was REALLY slow yesterday), but I could not compile
> libgii without this patch for the file
> libgii/input/x/input.c.
>
> I hope that helps

Yep, the patch is correct, but not necessary.
The CVS mirror must have updated itself right between my commits,
because the inputlibs was commited just minutes after the prototype
changed.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se