  From: Steffen Seeger <s.seeger@physik.tu-chemnitz.de>
  To  : GGI GGI <ggi-develop@eskimo.com>
  Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:21:49 +0100 (MET)

Mailing lists

Hi guys,

I would like to have this mailing list issue sorted out by mid of next week.

We should have the following (in terms of KGI) lists:

kgi-develop@somewhere
kgi-announce@somewhere

Could you please agree on a site, and set up the list?
Also, I would like to have the kgi-develop list somewhat closed in the first
time, mainly to keep communication efficient (approx. 10 active people
producing code/documentation are enough).

Also, subscribed people should contribute in either form, not just write mails
and discusss. Do testing, documentation, bug-fixing, bug-tracking, summaries,
what you think is best.

			Steffen

----------------- e-mail: seeger@physik.tu-chemnitz.de -----------------
------------- The GGI Project: http://www.ggi-project.org --------------