  From: Joris Mak <npa@dds.nl>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 08:44:25 +0100 (MET)

Matrox Millennium support (2)

Well, maybe I was a bit vaque in my previous mail...

I have a Millennium 1 (old) card.. and just one.. I don't need any
multihead or whatever...

The problem is that I want to get in some 320x200 mode with it...
24-bit/32-bit is ok...

I don't get in 320x200 mode with the matroxfb driver from the 2.2.0 kernel..

The KGI driver doesn't works well at all... It loads fine now, but when I try
to start a program with it, it segfaults... the GGI_DEBUG=255 output
tells me that the mode setting succeeds (normal 640x400 mode), but when
it tries to access the framebuffer it segfaults... This happens with all
modes I try.. libggi works fine in any X target, so that isn't the problem...