  From: Jorrit Tyberghein <Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:53:48 +0100

Re: libGGI3d -- ready to code?

Andrew Apted wrote:

> Jorrit Tyberghein writes:
>
> >  Not to try to steer people away from LibGGI3D but you could also consider
> >  Crystal Space. It is a 3D engine which works on Linux (among others) and
> >  supports software rendering, OpenGL, and Glide there.
> >
> >  Crystal Space already has a GGI target (which Andrew Apted still needs to
> >  update by the way :-)
>
> *Blush* :)  I'd certainly be keener, if I wasn't the only person in the
> world using it :-) :-).  Anyway, I'll try to get it done this weekend.

You're not the only person in the world. At least one other person uses it
as well. I just got a mail from that person today that he had problems with
GGI in the latest beta :-)

Also, when things start to calm down I may actually try the GGI port myself
at home. Especially when I will start making the LibGGI3D port.

So don't despair.

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

The thing about iron is that you generally don't have to think fast in
dealing with it.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)