  From: Aaron Van Couwenberghe <vanco@sonic.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 17:59:25 -0800

Re: Keyboard changes

On Sun, Feb 14, 1999 at 09:06:32PM +0000, Marcus Sundberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Due to unclearness and inconsitency in keyboard handling in LibGII
> some minor changes is currently being made. It will affect binary
> compability of numeric keypad and modifiers, and source compability
> of some less common keys.
>
> First set of changes has been commited, but nothing is final yet.
> This means that if you want to run any apps which doesn't come with
> LibGII/LibGGI you should not use any snapshots from now until
> changes are final and applications have been updated.

Ok, so can someone just notify the list of the last snapshot known to build
cleanly from beginning to end, so I can remember not to NMU a bad set of
libraries? ;P

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..vanco@sonic.net.. ..aaronv@debian.org....
	Berlin:			http://www.berlin-consortium.org

Blessed is he who expects no gratitude, for he shall not be disappointed.
                -- W.C. Bennett