  From: Thad Phetteplace <tdphette@dexter.glaci.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 20:48:23 -0600 (EST)

Re: STB and S3 tech specs

OK, I've mailed off my requests for technical info... hopefully something
will come of it.  In the mean time, I am going to purchase another
video card and get some actual coding done.  I've been reading the email
archives and all the libggi3d docs that I can find.  Is there someplace
I should be looking for the *official* design doc?  Anything in particular
I can do to help?  I probably can't offer a lot in the design end of
things just yet (i'm still rather new to 3d programming), but I am
willing to work on implementation of the parts of the API design that
have firmed up.

Thad