  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 21:38:02 +0000

Re: Multiple frames and MM

Evan Martin wrote:

> Andrew Apted wrote:
> >
> > Mainly the last bit, flipping between multible screens.  The main use
> > for frames is double & triple buffering.
> >

> Speaking of which, is someone (Steve/Marcus?) working on pages in
> svgalib?

Thanks for reminding me, that is on my todo list.
The actual coding required isn't much but I need to swap graphicboards
in my machine to do it, and I'd like to do all the stuff that requires
opening the box (ie. borrowing another Voodoo2 card and testing the
glide target's multicard capability) at the same time.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se