  From: Steve Cheng <elmert@ipoline.com>
  Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 17:15:29 -0500 (EST)

Re: Hiya - I'm back (sorta) and a GII problem! -- autoconf&Co

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Marcus Sundberg wrote:

> Hartmut Niemann wrote:
> > > Get autoconf 2.13, automake 1.4 and libtool 1.2d (Get libtool from
> > > alpha.gnu.org. The only thing from the libtool package you need
> > > is $prefix/share/aclocal/libtool.m4)

> Yes, good point. Steve, will you add that to our CVS page?

Actually it is in the FAQ too, but I'll add that to CVS page too.

You've said last time you need
autoconf >= 2.12, automake >= 1.3, and libtool some version.

Autoconf and automake at those versions work too, or should we be safe and
use the newer version above?

--
Steve Cheng

email: steve@ggi-project.org