  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 22:58:43 +0100 (MET)

Re: libggi2D

Hi !

> libwmh - errors on make

>  /usr/local/include/ggi/internal/ggi-dl.h:8: ggi/internal/dlprotos.h: No

Thanks - fixed. This is a problem with LibGGI-Install. Redo "make install"
of LibGGI when you have the fixed version. You can as well copy over the
appropriate file.

> but I get this error when I try to make the demo in the libggi2d dir.
>  ../ggi2d/.libs/libggi2d.so: undefined reference to `DPRINT'
>  collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>  make: *** [demo] Error 1

Ouch. Hmm - that's a bigger thing. Thomas is offline for a week or so, IIRC.

Maybe you (or anyone here) might want to fix that.

The "right" way to do it is demonstrated in
lib/libgii/include/ggi/internal/gii_debug.h together with
lib/libgii/gii/init.c for the setup.

CU, Andy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =