  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 22:11:36 +0100

Re: What about LibGGI 2.0 Beta 2?

Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Hartmut Niemann wrote:
> >
> > What issues need to be resolved?
> > Or is everybody back to coding libggi 2.2?

No, we're making sure that 2.0 final is so good that there won't
be a need for version 2.2. ;-)

Issues that are being worked on are console-switching for apps that
don't want to be halted and acquire/release functions for framebuffers.
Also there are some keyboard issues that needs fixing.

> I myself would like to see a LibGGI 2.0 Beta 2.

Personally I'm aiming to have Beta 2 out at least before the end of
this month.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se