  From: Johan Karlberg <wlfshmn@failure.aroundit.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:02:12 +0100 (CET)

Re: STB and S3 tech specs

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, James Simmons wrote:

> > To my knowledge neither G200 nor G100 specs have been made public.
>
> They still haven't. They said they would!

Yupp, according to MAtrox this information, as well as trhe information
about the Atlas and Helena chipsets were to be made availible for public
access early fall of 98.. this has obviously not happened, and lately they
have been sending my mails up throughthe hierarchy when requesting atlas
information, and each level of hierarchy it pases through seem to add
aweek ro two to the responses.

Johan Karlberg