  From: Hartmut Niemann <niemann@cip.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 16:20:59 +0100 (MEZ)

Re: STB and S3 tech specs

> > In the mean time, what is the current top choice for linux friendly
> > 3D accelerated cards that we DO have specs for?
>
> I know you can get the full specs for Matrox cards. Any others?

To set the facts straight: only for Millennium and Mystique, which, to
today's standards, have first- or second-generation 3D accellerators.

To my knowledge neither G200 nor G100 specs have been made public.

Hartmut

--
Hartmut Niemann   --   niemann(a)cip.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de
http://cip2.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de:8080/hyplan/niemann/index_en.html [/ggi]