  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 00:52:40 +0100 (MET)

Re: can someone forward me the patch for (Permedia 2)

Hi !

> Could someone forward me the patch that was posted today for
> the Permedia 2 LibGGI ?

I can send you the whole affected file, which should do the trick.
I'm not online right now, so I can't diff.

Follows as a separate mail.

I can report that it works fine. PM2 runs nicely with it.

I'll see how XGGI performs. If it does well, I can really ditch that stupid
SuSeX server, that locks the system, if the clients come up too soon ...

CU, Andy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =