  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:33:10 +0000

Re: LibGGI on Frame Buffer (Permedia 2)

Sven LUTHER wrote:
> ok i will do it, but i had to change it in only one place (in gii, dlptlock.c,
>                 file ggTryLock, EBUSY was used but not defined.)

Please, if you are running a snapshot always get the very latest
snapshot before reporting any bugs. That has been fixed already.
It's very good that you report these things, but if you're using
an old snapshot we have no way of knowing if it is fixed or not in
the current tree.

> Also i got another problem now, when compiling ggi stuff, it complains about
> not finding -lgii ? why is that ? it was compiled just before ? or is it
> possible that you are using some old -lgii already instaled at compile time ?

You must install LibGII before you can build LibGGI.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se