  From: Mike McQuade <mmcquade@aa.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 22:25:42 -0800

Re: libggi2D

Mike McQuade wrote:

> Got the latest snapshot 990209, started to build
> things, here are my findings.

Whoops hit that send button a little too soon.

libwmh - errors on ./configure (maybe Im doing something wrong ?)

  configure: error: can not find install-sh or install.sh in . ./..
./../..

svgalib - builds no problem

Im not familiar enough with the autoconf / configure.in stuff
to even know where to begin.

I just thought I would float this out to the list and see
if someone has a suggestion.

By no means am I bitching about things, quite the contrary, I
want to help with this effort in any way I can.

>From what I have seen GGI will work great for my application.

Thank You.

Mike