  From: Sven LUTHER <luther@maxime.u-strasbg.fr>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 12:39:57 +0100

Re: LibGGI on Frame Buffer (Permedia 2)

Hello, ...

I tried to build ggi for the powerpc arch from the debian source packages
(ggi-devel_990130-1.dsc).

i noticed on some of the packages problems with some of the errno
stuff, and it
was solved by adding an #include <errno.h> in the offending files.

I guess with some older version of some of the stuff i use errno.h
is included automatically, but not with what i have got.

i use glibcpre2.1 (libc6_2.0.100-2 on debian) and kernel headers 2.1.125. (the
standard on debian/ppc).

has anyone got an idea of what is wrong here ? similar experience ?
is that an linux-kernel header problem, an glibc 2.1 problem ?

Friendly,

Sven LUTHER