  From: Adam Scislowicz <core@triron.net>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 23:22:48 -0500

Re: LibGGI on Frame Buffer (Permedia 2)

> On Tue, 9 Feb 1999 becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de wrote:
>
> > Hi !

> > > This should be very doable. If it is at all possible to access the
> > > permedia2 fbcon driver from userspace we will modify LibGGI to handle
> > > this.
> >
> > I have a Permedia2 board, so I can test/code that. Where is the driver ?
> > Anything I have to take care about ?
> >
> It comes with the 2.2.1 kernels.

Although, unless you d/l the newer version from www.cs.unibo.it/~nardinoc/pm2fb
it does not make it into the menuconfig(on x86 and alpha platforms).

Also, is this driver knows to work with FireGL 1000 PROs? Also when is the KGI
driver going to be checked in, there was a binary only for the permedia II a
while back, why wasnt that source at least checked in to the cvs tree?

Adam D. Scislowicz
core@triton.net