  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 17:12:28 +0000

Re: Bug in fbdev target?

Hartmut Niemann wrote:
> > Yes, I know that monitest is quite broken and doesn't check anything,
> > but that's fixed in my tree. I haven't commited it as I'm currently
> > integrating the tunemode functionality into monitest.
> ????
>
> Your target doesn't do checkmode as specified and you say
> monitest is broken?
>
> Please explain.

Sorry, it seems monitest did check setmode success properly.
The brokeness I refered to was that it doesn't check ggiInit()
and ggiOpen(), and I incorrectly thought that it didn't check
setmode either.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se