  From: becka@rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 15:37:37 +0100 (MET)

Re: Javadoc-like documentation for GGI?

> Should GGI adopt something like DOC++ to automatically
> generate API documenation from inlined comments from
> within GGI source? Would surely speed up the documenation
> process. Just a thought. ~KP

Hmm - we should stick to one system some day ... Constantly changing it
isn't a good idea either. I don't care what we are using as long as it is
consistent and easy to use.

> P.S. No one is interested in GGI on Hurd??? :~(~~~

Of course I am. Have you Hurd running ? I can assist you with porting.
I have done a port in the last weeks, and it works beautifully.

CU, ANdy

--
= Andreas Beck                    |  Email :  <andreas.beck@ggi-project.org> =