  From: Marcus Sundberg <mackan@stacken.kth.se>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Mon, 01 Feb 1999 17:17:40 +0000

Re: Mailing lists

Stefan Mars wrote:

> > > Could we please split this mailing list now. Traffic is now back on
> > > the levels it was on a year ago, and still increasing. But most of
> > > it is quite unrelated to GGI development.
>
> Last time we did such a fork traffic after that (3D) dropped to almost
> nothing, and so the 3d list was closed. Do we really have enough traffic
> to warrant _4_ new lists?

Well, maybe 4 lists are still a little overkill.
But at least we should have one list concerning development of our
core components LibGII/LibGGI/KGI, and one "ggi-misc" list.

Other lists can then be forked of ggi-misc as neccesary.

> And can we convince eskimo.com of that?

I believe Irish said so, and if not there's no problem finding
someone else to host the extra lists.

        Marcus Sundberg        | http://www.stacken.kth.se/~mackan/
       Stockholm, Sweden       |   E-Mail: mackan@stacken.kth.se