  From: Aaron Gaudio <icy_manipulator@mindless.com>
  To  : ggi-develop@eskimo.com
  Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:50:23 -0500 (EST)

Re: x86 Mach64 fbcon

No this driver works fine for x86; in fact I'm using it right now...
got the nice Tux logo and everything. All you have to do is enable it
(it is not available as a module) and the different text weights (8bbp,
16bbp...etc -- don't make them modules or you make your life a little
harder) and when you boot up it will automagically use that driver for the
framebuffer (assuming you created the framebuffer device, read the documentation
for that).

And lo, the chronicles report that john mccutchan spake thusly unto the masses:

--

| Aaron Gaudio                   mailto:icy_manipulator@mindless.com |

Use of any of my email addresses is subject to the terms found at
http://www.rit.edu/~adg1653/email.shtml. By using any of my addresses, you
agree to be bound by the terms therein.